Don’t Know What You Got (Til It’s Gone)
Tomika finds Freddy writing a love letter. Freddy reveals his feelings for Summer to Tomika making her Stefani swear. Tomika tries to help Freddy tell Summer how he feels. When Tomika tries to talk Freddy up to Summer, but Summer starts to believe that Tomika likes him. Tomika denies this. At the end of the episode Freddy tells Summer how he feels at his surprise party. Summer at the start is happy but then looks back at Tomika who is at a table smiling.
Similarities and Differences
- They are both Summer's closest friends.
- They both love to skate.
- They both like comic books.
- They both can play the guitar.
- They both like to sing.
- Freddy is a boy, where as Tomika is a girl.
- Freddy developed a crush on Summer, Tomika does not know of this up till the episode Surprise, Surprise.
- Freddy plays drums, Tomika sings and plays bass.