|“||But there are some things in life that we can't just control.||”|
—Mr. Finn to the Band
When Freddy tells the band that his family are moving to Miami, they all work together to come up with a plan to convince his mother to let him stay.
After spontaneously performing on the street during a traffic jam, Freddy announces to the band that his mother wants to move to Miami. His mother only agree not to move if he has something he really passionate about in the school. Since he can't tell he's in a band due to its secrecy, Summer come up with the idea of "Clodeling" (a portmanteau of Clog dancing and Yodeling. However, his mom sticks with her plan to move away after the clodeling performance ended abruptly. As the day come, Mr. Finn tries to keep the band spirit up instead of mourning Freddy's moving, which Freddy misinterpretes as them being happy he's moving. The band chases Freddy to a cowboy restaurant and give him a stack of letters containing how much they will miss him. His mother, touched by the kids' affection towards his son, allows him to stay, after allowing Mr. Finn to be thrown away on a bull-ride in full speed.
- Breanna Yde as Tomika
- Ricardo Hurtado as Freddy Huerta
- Jade Pettyjohn as Summer Hathaway
- Lance Lim as Zack Kwan
- Aidan Miner as Lawrence Dooley
- Tony Cavalero as Dewey Finn
- Jama Williamson as Principal Mullins (cameo)
- This is the Season 3 premiere.
- "Hold on Loosely" is a reference to the 1980 song, "Hold on Loosely", performed by the 38 Special.
- This is the first time we see Freddy's mother on-screen. Before this episode, she was only mentioned.
- This is the third time a parent of any character has been on-screen, the first being David Kwan (Zack's father), then Mr. Finn's father, and then Eva Huerta (Freddy's mother).
- This is the fifth time we see the homes of any characters with Lawrence's bedroom. Before then, we saw Summer's bedroom and her house (The Story of Us (But More About Me), Freddy Fights for His Right to Party), Zack's bedroom and his house (We're Not Gonna Take It, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood), Mr. Finn's bedroom (A Band With No Name), and Trey's house (Freddy Fights for His Right to Party).
- Jama Williamson, who portrays, Principal Mullins, only makes a cameo in this episode.
- The band singing their song was the promo for Season 3.
- The title of this episodes relates to when Dewey makes a deal with Freddy's mom to ride on a bull for 10 seconds.