Jingle Bell Rock is the eighth episode and the first Christmas themed episode in Season 3 of School of Rock. It premiered on December 3, 2017 to an audience of 0.85 viewers.
While Tomika and Summer try to get Kale into the school's holiday pageant, Zack, Lawrence, and Dewey try to recreate Freddy's Christmas traditions because he is spending the holidays without his mom for the first time.
- Breanna Yde as Tomika
- Ricardo Hurtado as Freddy Huerta
- Jade Pettyjohn as Summer Hathaway
- Lance Lim as Zack Kwan
- Aidan Miner as Lawrence Dooley
- Tony Cavalero as Dewey Finn
- Jama Williamson as Principal Mullins
- Taylor Kimberly as Himself
- Reed Shannon as Aca-Fella
- Conner Green as Aca-Fella
- Gannon Hays as Aca-Fella
- April Miller as Kaitlyn
- This is the first and only Christmas-themed episode of the series.
- This episode was the final episode to air in 2017.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the Christmas song "Jingle Bell Rock" by Bobby Helms.
- Kale and Clark were both shown to be excellent singers.
- The Aca-Fellas make a return from the episode, Voices Carry in Season 2.
- This is the first episode to air on a Sunday; with the beginning of the now Sunday time slot. With it also being the first episode to air at 7:30pm/c.
- Kale mentions when she found out the band's secret.
- Summer and Tomika are both shown to have different personalities in this episode.
- There are two mentions to Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn another Nickelodeon show: The title of the Christmas Sale in the beginning and Zack's bird sound for Dewey.
- This is the second episode in Season 3 where the band tries to make Freddy feel better about a situation.
- Principal Mullins was in a bad mood in this episode which isn't very usual. She also changes her hairstyle.
- This is the second episode in a row where Clark acts as Principal Mullins assistant.
- Kale's hair appears to be darker since the last episode she appeared in; which was Leader of the Band.
- Olive is revealed to be able to dance.
- This episode's title goes with it being a Christmas Special.