|“||I feel something's peering over me.||”|
—Mullins to Dewey
She is portrayed by Jama Williamson.
Principal Mullins is a strict nugget trying to understand herself as a principal. She has Dewey to help her but will she find out about the band?
- Come Together
- Video Killed the Speed Debate Star
- The Story of Us (But More About Me)
- We're Not Gonna Take It
- We Can Be Heroes, Sort Of
- Money (That's What I Want)
- (Really Really) Old Time Rock and Roll
- We Are the Champions... Maybe
Season Appearances: 8/12
- Wouldn't It Be Nice?
- Brilliant Disguise
- I Put a Spell on You
- Welcome to My Nightmare
- Voices Carry
- Is She Really Going Out With Him?
- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Don't Stop Believin'
Season Appearances: 10/13
- Hold on Loosely (cameo)
- Do You Want to Know a Secret? (cameo)
- True Colors
- The Other Side of Summer
- Heroes and Villains
Season Apperances: 5/7
Overall Appearances: 23/31
|“||Okay, children, quiet coyote. Mouth closed, ears open.||”|
—Principal Mullins (Voices Carry)
- She is different to the principal in the School of Rock movie.
- In the TV series, she is shown to be very attractive and beautiful.
- It is implied that she has feelings for Dewey Finn (Is She Really Going Out with Him?) after Zack and Lawrence wanted to find out if she had a crush on either of them.
- She has one cat.
- Despite being promoted to a main character in Season 2, she is still absent sometimes.
- She spent her summers as a dog groomer in high school (Changes).
- She dyes her hair to get rid of any gray hair someone could spot on her head (We're Not Gonna Take It).
- She was a recurring character in the first season, and was promoted to a main character from the second season and has been ever since.
|School of Rock Characters|
|Tomika • Freddy Huerta • Summer Hathaway • Zack Kwan • Lawrence Dooley • Dewey Finn • Principal Mullins|
|Clark O'Shannon • Esmeralda • Kale • Asher • Vice Principal Sternhagen|